Personal Insurance

Personal Insurance

Personal Insurance is written for personal risks of individuals. It can provide coverage for an individual’s home or automobile, their personal belongings, or coverage in catastrophic loss. Examples of personal insurance are automobile, homeowners, renters, and umbrella liability policies.


Whether commuting to work or driving to school, driving is a part of our Island lifestyle. You depend on your vehicle to get you safely to your destination. We can tailor an auto insurance package that protects you, your passengers and your vehicle. You can feel secure knowing that you are protected for the “what-ifs”. When the unexpected occurs, you can count on us to help get you and your vehicle back on track.


Your home is where your family seeks safety, security and protection. The home that provides your family with protection also deserves protection. Our company has access to markets that can provide the protection you need for your home and family. Our agents can even assist in the placement of oceanfront properties, properties located in lava zones I and II and properties with only catchment systems. We provide high quality service with fair pricing to insure your home and personal property.

Flood/Hurricane Coverage’s

This policy provides coverage for damage to property caused by flood and/or hurricane. Most property owners are not aware that their homeowners, dwelling fire and commercial property policies do not provide coverage for damage caused by flood and/or hurricane. Coverage may be available by endorsement to an all risks policy, a difference-in-conditions policy or through specialty carriers. Flood coverage is normally secured through the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP).

Condominium / Townhouse

Most condo/townhouse associations’ insurance policies provide protection only for the building and common elements. The individual unit owners are responsible for securing property and liability coverage for losses within their own units. If you are a condo/townhouse owner, contact us so we can help you customize coverage and insure your individual needs.

Dwelling Fire

If you are one of the lucky few to own rental property and want to protect your investment, then a dwelling fire policy is for you. Let us help you protect your investment by properly insuring your dwelling and personal property.

Earthquake Coverage

Loss from earthquake is typically excluded (along with other earth movement) from most property insurance policies, except ensuing fire. In most cases, earthquake coverage must be purchased by endorsement to a difference-in-conditions policy or to an all risks policy. Normally, the coverage provided is subject to a per occurrence sublimit, an annual aggregate limit, and a separate deductible.


Many renters are not aware that, if their rental is involved in a fire, their personal effects are not covered by the landlord’s insurance policy. Renters are responsible for purchasing renters insurance to protect their personal property. Contact us so we can help you customize coverage and insure your individual needs.

Umbrella Liability Policy

An umbrella policy is designed to provide protection against catastrophic losses. It generally is written over various primary personal and commercial liability policies. The umbrella policy serves three purposes: 1. It provides excess limits when the limits of underlying liability policies are exhausted by the payment of claims. 2. It drops down and picks up where the underlying policy leaves off when the aggregate limit of the underlying policy in question is exhausted by the payment of claims. 3. It provides protection against some claims not covered by the underlying policies.